Sunday, November 2, 2014

Oct 26, 2014 Gospel Outreach

The gospel was delivered in downtown Toronto... Tracts and preaching was done with a few brethren...

There was an angry cranky dude who got in my face. Told me to get off the sidewalk and stop with the tract handing and banners. Told him its a free country and everyone has the right to publicly express their opinion on the streets regardless if you agree or disagree with it.

I told him that I don't wanna see sexually immoral billboard and bus stop ads and a gay pride parade but I deal with it. So if he don't like the preaching, just keep walking and deal with it. Otherwise just move to a totalitarian state.

3 people who were just minding their business watched the argument between me and this guy. They backed me up and angry dude just left and flipped me the finger. One was a Christian and the others were non-believers. Yay for free speech!

No comments:

Post a Comment