Saturday, November 1, 2014

WARNING: HELLFIRE!!! TURN FROM YOUR WICKEDNESS!!!

When I was a non-believer, one of the things blocking me from turning to Christ was the idea of how a loving God can create a horrible place known as "hell" in where he would toss you into the fire and you gonna be doomed to torture for all eternity...

Just because you sinned... Just because you insulted his ego. Cuz you know, God is such an egotistical jealous God who wants your 100 percent submission... Or else you go to hell.

---

So I searched the scriptures and seeked answers from God directly.

Turns out that there is NO SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS THAT GOD CREATED HELL.

Doesn't mean Hell doesn't exist.

Hell is a place that exists. Yes. There's no possible way I can deny it's existence. Because I felt the hands dragging me to a bottomless dark pit. Multiple times. Back when I didn't accept Jesus yet as my savior and Lord.

Hell is a place that was either created by Satan and those that followed him... Or it could possibly been the result of all the negative energy generated by the sins of the world. Cuz you know, Hell has been translated / referred to as "Gehenna"... Supposedly a trash dump.

Satan and his demons seek to devour your soul and use your torment and suffering as a source of energy to energize them. Because Satan is like a roaring lion (1 peter5:8). A lion needs food to be energized. Your soul is their food.

We are created in the image and likeness of God. (Genesis1:27). And Satan hates God and wants to counterfeit him and invert his creation... As he wants to be like the most high... (Isaiah 14:14)

Jesus refers to Hell as if it's a separate kingdom that is at war with Heaven. (Matthew 16:18)

Many a demon-possessed person I've seen out here on the streets... Gladly screams "I WANNA GO TO HELL WOOOTT!!!" As if he's going to a ball game or party.

Or "ID RATHER GO TO HELL THAN BE WITH AN EGOTISTICAL SELF ABSORBED GOD AND JUDGMENTAL CHRISTIANS IN HEAVEN!!!"

He's going to a party all right. And the food is the soul of the possessed person he's taken over. It's the demon spirit speaking. Not the host human. Because nobody in their right mind would want to go to Hell!!!

Egotistical? Self-absorbed? God? Well if God was egotistical and self-absorbed, his patience would have been done long ago with all the wickedness this world has done!

I marvel at the LOVE of God... And wonder why he hasn't ended the world yet... And the restraint he showed at the cross. Just so he can take on the wages of sin that humanity has reaped on itself... Takes a lot of LOVE to do what Christ did on the cross! Jesus could have easily ended the ones who gave him a slow, brutal, agonizing death!

And every time I get lazy to go preach and spread the word of God... It is because the love in my heart for humanity is not as great as the love that God has. My human fleshly mind (or a demon tempting me) says "Let them be. They chose to go to Hell... Just pray to God yourself or enjoy yourself."

That or... "Just be one of them false prophets who say it's ok to be gay or to be in idolatry with the things of the world... So they go to hell. Don't you hate the world and all these wicked people? Don't you want me to burn in Hell?"

Demons... Or my own selfish wicked heart speaking! Because God is not willing that any would perish! (2 Peter 3:9) because God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked! (Ezekiel 33:11)

So... Keep the faith in God and reject Satan and all his works and empty promises. Reject the ways of the world and follow the ways of God!!! Fear not what can kill the body... (Matthew 10:28).

Everyday many souls are going to Hell!

My life purpose is to save as many as I can from hellfire!

/end rant

No comments:

Post a Comment